Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Emended Really is a Word!

From before I knew it was in me, I think I was made to travel. A nomad, with an unconventional life.  Emended Gypsy. A changed wanderer.
Follow along… If you can keep up!
The Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

In University my nickname was gypsy. It seems fitting to my personality. I never knew how fitting. As I continue on this journey we call life, my love for travel and lack of just one home has grown. When people say, “when are you going home” it always causes me to question… Which home?
I think my family has come to terms with this being my life, though they can chime in if  other wise. I certainly have chosen a path less traveled. But I couldn’t be happier.
Yes  emended really is a word. It means changed, or to improve by critical editing. Its the perfect name for my new blog… I don’t steal things or tell fortunes… But one definition of gypsy says “one inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life”
Yep! That’s me!
So here I begin, an emended gypsy…hoping to change all of the bad to good in my nomadic and unconventional life! 
I invite you to read along and enjoy the little bits and pieces of my adventure!

1 comment: